Wednesday 1 June 2016

Wright Stationery - Latest Wedding Stationery Design

I've been designing and hand making wedding stationery for years now. When it was just me, I used to sell my items at wedding fayres and list them on a website called Creative Allsorts.

But now I've managed to rope in a few friends and we have our own website and blog (super exciting) where we can showcase and sell new designs :-)

The last design I created was for my eldest nephew's wedding.  They were having a purple/lilac theme and wanted scroll invites.












These are my favourite invitations I've created in the last few years.  Hoping this design will be as popular as our Tartan Range.

If you wish to enquire or order samples, please contact me here.

Some of our most popular designs are available to purchase online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment