Tuesday 31 May 2016

Planners – How I Personalise with DIY Pages

As I've spoken about in my previous post my organiser holds everything I need to remember and more. But the issue I've always had is that most planner templates/printables are not set up for what I wanted.  I decided the only thing to do was create my own.

I started with buying the binder [many years ago] and every now and then I create new divider tabs for it. 
 As the names of my tabs have to change at times I laminate the dividers and use a label maker to print them out.  This allows me to simply peel off the old label and stick on the new one :-)

I've tried searching online for specific templates but not been able to find any, so I decided I would sit down and design my own. This turned out to be super easy and great fun. It meant I could use backgrounds such as wrapping paper, scrapbook paper, free designs I found online [and loved], etc. Then I would use a graphics program on my computer to scan and edit all the images together and create the templates I needed.

This is a link to my password log which was one of the first I created.
http://shop.wrightstationery.com/sd_product/password-log/
[I use an A5 binder so any freebies on my website are usually geared up to fit that - although you can purchase other sizes and pages on there as well.]

No comments:

Post a Comment